Monday, July 18, 2011

Twin Cities Scrapbook

From my first visit to the cities. Front has Minneapolis map, back has Saint-Paul.
The belly-band is the "Wonder Everyday" admission bracelet from the Science Museum.

I love maps, and I thought it would be perfect to have Minneapolis on the front and it's twin city Saint Paul on the back. I hate to say I scrapbook since I am not one of those people who goes and buys beads and stamps and glitter, and collage it all in a cheesy square album with buttons. However, I do make little notebooks of my trips with photographs and things I've collected. Seems more fun than just putting photos in a plastic sleeve album. With digital photos today who prints them all out anyway? I think this is a nice way to remember a trip. Accordeon folds are always fun, and a decent format when the content is short.



No comments: